We have revolutionised the school photography industry with our new, innovative ‘Quick Pics’ service.
During the first lockdown we looked at how we can improve the service with provide for you, your students and parents. We have moved everything online and removed paperwork and administration to an absolute minimum.
What does this mean for your school and how it works
- At the start of the academic year we provide your school a unique link that is forwarded to all your parents
- Parents use this link either online or via our app to create an account and register with us
- During the academic year parents will receive notifications to view all images their children are involved in. This includes portraits, teams, year groups and whole school photographs
- Images can be viewed and orders are placed online or via our app
- Orders can be sent out directly, collected and delivered in a single batch to your school for collection (This removes the P&P cost from the price your parents pay)
- All images are stored securely and kept on your parents account
- If any of your students have restrictions on who may access their images, we are able to mark these images accordingly